The Official Beijing Theatre Guide Website
Official Beijing Theatre Guide
Date: Daily / 7:30pm
Venue: Liyuan Theatre
Discount Price: ￥120, 180, 300, 400
Date: Daily / 5:15pm or 7:30pm
Venue: Red Theatre
Discount Price: ￥120, 180, 240, 500
Date: Daily / 5:15pm or 7:15pm
Venue: Chaoyang Theatre
Discount Price: ￥120, 160, 220, 400
MORE DISCOUNT TICKETS
Chinese drama And Then There Were None produced by the Shanghai Dramatic Arts Center and Shanghai Mousetrap Drama Studio will be performed at Multi-functional Theatre of NCPA on May 21st-30th.
As one of the most popular performances of NCPA Opera Festival 2013, the NCPA's production of Verdi's opera Nabucco will be stage in opera house from May 22nd-26th, Placido Domingo as the lead role Nabucco.
Heralded by critics and fellow musicians as one of the most outstanding pianists of his generation, the Argentinean pianist Sergio Tiempo will hold a recital at Beijing Concert Hall on 26th of May.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of the formation of one of music's biggest boy bands: The Backstreet Boys 2013 World Tour Beijing concert will stage in Wukesong Arena(MasterCard Center) on May 25th.
One of the world-class ballet company with best star dancers, The National Ballet of China will be performed at Peking University Hall with its classic works on Friday June 7th and Saturday 8th.
- Chinese Drama: And Then There Were None
- Verdi's Opera Nabucco
- Chinese Dance Drama - Railway Guerrilla
- China Children's Art Theatre Three Pigs, Go!
- L.A. Theatre Works - Top Secret
- Staatsballett Berlin Mixed Program
- Andras Schiff Piano Recital
- Staatsballett Berlin - La Peri
- Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra Concert
- NCPA's Original Opera - Xi Shi
- NCPA Drama Jane Eyre
- Chinese Opera - The Red Guards on Honghu Lake
ALL WHAT'S ON EVENTS