The Official Beijing Theatre Guide Website
Official Beijing Theatre Guide
Date: Daily / 7:30pm
Venue: Liyuan Theatre
Discount Price: ￥100, 150, 300, 400
Date: Daily / 5:15pm, 7:30pm
Venue: Red Theatre
Discount Price: ￥140, 190, 260, 330, 600
Date: Daily / 3:50pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
Venue: Chaoyang Theatre
Discount Price: ￥220, 300, 540, 700
MORE DISCOUNT TICKETS
The NCPA Opera Production of Dvorak's opera Rusalka will be performed at Opera House of NCPA from May 17th-22nd, this is first popular 3D projection technology into the opera stage in the world.
Napoli is not only one of Bournonville's masterpieces; it is also one of the most influential ballets of the entire international repertoire. From June 16th-17th, the The Royal Danish Ballet Napoli will stage in Opera House of NCPA.
On May 20th of 2016, Club For Five, the best a cappella in the world, will come to Beijing Concert Hall to use their stunning techniques to give one and only one intoxicating performance in Beijing.
Jolin Tsai is a Taiwanese golden melody award-winning mandopop singer, dancer and actor. On May 14th, Jolin 2016 Play world tour Beijing concert will stage in MasterCard Center(Wukesong Arena).
LE PETIT PRINCE is one of the most famous stories in modern fiction. From May 19th to May 21st 2016, the TNT Theatre Britain will presents Le Petit Prince(French Version) at Chaoyang Nine theatre in Beijing.
- China National Opera House Madama Butterfly
- NCPA Drama - Returning Home on a Snowy Night
- NCPA Opera Production Rusalka
- The King's Singers
- China Ethnic Song and Dance Ensemble Tsangyang Gyatso
- China Puppet Art Theatre Adventures of the Monkey King: Mischief in Heaven
- Les Petits Chanteurs a la Croix de Bois
- Richard Galliano and Geneva Camerata Concert
- The Royal Danish Ballet Napoli
- The Royal Danish Ballet La Sylphide & Theme and Variations
- The Deutsches Theater in Berlin - Waiting for Godot
- The Guangzhou Ballet Giselle
ALL WHAT'S ON EVENTS